The Public Speaking Skills Lab (PSSL) supports Binghamton University students in developing and enhancing their public speaking and oral communication skills.
PSSL Services Include:
- Digitally recording your presentations/speeches. You even receive a FREE copy after your appointment!
- Immediate presentation assessments from trained peer consultants. This entails constructive feedback on areas many students find difficult, including verbal/nonverbal delivery, transitions, pauses, and much more!
- Assistance with group presentation delivery
- Evaluation and assistance with visual aids (powerpoint, prezi, etc.)
- Assistance with presentation organization, preparation, and meeting specific guidelines
- Practicing your impromptu speaking skills
- Support in managing public speaking anxiety and communication apprehension
The peer consultants who work in the PSSL are here to help you with all your presentation and public speaking questions and concerns. Make an appointment today to see what we are all about!
Visit our website to learn more!